Taalmala Digi 100 plus- The first MIDI compatible Indian musical instrument The digi-100 is a state-of-the-art digital musical instrument that has been designed by the pioneers in Indian electronic musical instruments. This instrument has stunningly realistic sampled natural tabla sound along with sophisticated features unmatched by any other model of electronic tabla. These are :
- 100 thekas in various taals that can be played at any tempo.
- Thekas to suit classical music, Thumri, Ghazals, Bhajans and light music.
- MIDI Compatible -the first Indian MIDI instrument - connect to a keyboard and creatively play tabla using keys of the keyboard.
- Tihayee facility for various thekas.
- FILL-IN facility for all 100 thekas.
- Laggi for selected thekas.
- Ten of the thekas can be modified by the user and stored in memory.
- A multi-functional digital display for indicating taal number, matra number, pitch,
tempo and laggi group.
- Digital tuning of pitch with facility for fine tuning within half notes.
- Two settings for bayan (dagga) depth.
- Memory for storing the fine tuned pitch, tempo and bayan setting.
- Two user programmable thekas that can be stored in memory.
- Line-out and Speaker/headphone-out facility (to fit 1/8" jack)
The Taalmala Digi 100 plus is housed in a sleek, lightweight ABS cabinet of size : 230 x135 x 90 mm, weight approx.1kg.
The standard Radel features provided are:
- Automatic operation on any voltage from 90-260V or six (C size 1.5V) internal dry batteries.
- Provision to save selected pitch and tempo in memory
- 3 year warranty plus renowned Radel after-sales service